Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Peppadew International (PTY), the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
In terms and conditions, user or users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Peppadew International (PTY) and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Peppadew International (PTY) and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using the website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual Property and acceptable use
- All content included on the website is the property of Peppadew International (PTY), our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by users. By continuing to use the website, you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use, do the following:
- Retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Peppadew International (PTY).
- You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
- In any wat which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- Making transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Peppadew International (PTY) or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
https://peppadewfoodservice.co.uk/privacy-policy/ and https://peppadewfoodservice.co.uk/cookies/
Availability of the website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Peppadew International (PTY) makes available through the website (the service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Peppadew International (PTY) is under no obligation to update information on the website.
- Whilst Peppadew International (PTY) uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Peppadew International (PTY) accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
- Peppadew International (PTY) reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Peppadew International (PTY) accepts no liability for any of the following:
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- Loss or corruption of any data, databases or software;
- Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such as revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any Provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Peppadew International (PTY)
- Peppadew International (PTY) is a company with registered number 11460970 whose registered address is Portion of 1st Floor, North Block, Culross Court, 16 Culross Street, Bryanston, 2191. And operates the website peppadewfoodservice.co.uk. You can contact Peppadew International (PTY) by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE Operator Toolkit & PEPPADEW® Bites Giveaway
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the PEPPADEW® Sporting Season Free Operator POS Kit and Trial Promotion which will be made available and advertised via www.peppadewfoodservice.co.uk (the “Website”) and PEPPADEW® associated social media platforms.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising and/or promotional materials, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. By entering, participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Portion of 1st Floor, North Block, Culross Court, 16 Culross Street, Bryanston, 2191
A. Free Operator POS Kit offer
B. Free PEPPADEW® Bites Giveaway
A. Free Operator POS Kit offer
The Promoter is offering x100 free Operator POS kit under the terms and conditions set out below.
- The free Operator POS Kit offer includes both downloadable and printed assets, which are as follows:
a) PEPPADEW® logo
b) Menu descriptor for PEPPADEW® Bites
c) PEPPADEW® Bites Images
The above will be made available to the operator upon successful completion of the entry form. The downloadable assets will be shown as a link for download on the success page.
a) x10 Table Talkers
The above will be sent to the address provided by you in the entry form, subject to verification by the Promoter to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria below.
- This offer is available from 21st August to 23:59 on the 31st of October or, once all x100 operator toolkits are all claimed, whichever is the earlier, at which point the entry form will be removed from the website.
- The Promoter will endeavour to have the Table Talkers delivered via first class post within 2 weeks of receipt of eligible entries however, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for any delays beyond its control
- The x100 FREE POS kit offer is only open to bona fide pubs and restaurants in the United Kingdom (hence forth referred to as “Operators”).
- The Operators must not be associated with:
a) employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or
b) Members of the immediate families or households of a) above
- The main contact at the Operator must be over the age of 18.
- The Promoter may require you to provide proof, including verification of ID and other eligibility requirements.
How to enter
- Entry shall be made through an online form available at: www.peppadewfoodservice.co.uk (the “Website”).
- Participants must provide a valid email address and postal address upon entry and complete all mandatory fields listed in the online entry form.
- Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
- By submitting an entry form, you are:
a) agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
b) confirming that you have advance permission from your employer to request the sample.
- The offer is limited to the first x100 eligible Operator POS Kit requests received by the Promoter via the Website.
- The offer is limited to one POS Kit per eligible outlet (one entry per operator / business at the same address). No multiple entries will be accepted. Any attempt to try and circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
B. Free PEPPADEW® Bites Giveaway
In connection with the Operator POS Kit promotion, the Promoter is offering a chance for x25 eligible operators to win a FREE trial of PEPPADEW® Bites under the terms and conditions set out below.
- This free product sample offer is only open to eligible Operators (as defined above) who have requested a FREE POS Kit via the Website within the specified timeframe as detailed above.
How to enter
- Operators will be automatically entered into the competition when they request their FREE Operator POS Kit.
- No purchase by the operator is necessary.
- This Promotion will run from 28th August to 23:59 on the 31st October.
- The x25 winning Operators will be randomly selected by an independent third party.
- The Promoter reserves the right to contact the winners (using the contact data supplied) for feedback on the product trial following fulfilment of the prize.
- Each of the x25 operators will receive a FREE sample of 5 x 1kg bags of frozen PEPPADEW® Bites supplied in case format. There is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be notified by the 10th November 2023 via the email address given in the Operator POS Kit submission form on the website.
- Once each of the winners has accepted their winning status, the winning operators will receive their x1 case of PEPPADEW® Bites as a delivery made out to the owner of the establishment, sent via frozen courier, to the address of the winning establishment. The operator should prepare suitable frozen storage in advance to avoid spoiling the product.
- In the event that a winning Operator fails to respond and accept the FREE sample within 7 days of notification, the prize will go to another randomly selected Operator from the list of form submissions. If required, this process will continue until a selected Operator responds.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to respond to this notification or failing to supply accurate information which may affect acceptance or delivery.
- Should a winning Operator fail to receive or accept delivery when a delivery attempt is made, the Promotor shall not be obligated to attempt delivery again. Said Operator will be considered to have forfeited the prize
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will send a list of the winning Operators’ names and counties to anyone who writes to the address of the Promoter set out above (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the 10th of November 2023.
- The Promoter may also provide the winners’ information (as above) to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Entries on behalf of another operator / business, joint submissions, bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Entrants must obtain prior permission from their employer before entering the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify this with the employer and disqualify the entrant if permission is not granted.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not assume responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures, including any missed delivery or failure to receive the free operator toolkit / prize or should the delivery be damaged in transit.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend any of the Promotions at any time where it becomes necessary to do so.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude an Operator from participating in the Promotion.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for entry forms not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter will not enter into communication regarding non-fulfilment.
- Winning Operator’s may be required to take part in publicity of the Promotions with no recompense.
- The Promotor accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting any of the prizes.
- The Promotor further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your, or any other person’s computer relating to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promotor for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
Protection of Personal Data
- Please be aware that the Promoter will share your data with its agency, Jellybean Creative Solutions to the extent required for the purpose of this Promotion.
- All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it believes have not been made in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law.
- Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.